Choose a plan pricing that suits you
Savings 14.28% on Silver , 14.28% on Gold.
“My five-year-old son has been using learnplay worksheets for more than seven months. My son has improved a lot and he is now one of the toppers of the class. Thanks to learnplay worksheets for developing my son’s academic knowledge.”
“We both have to travel on our assignments and often worried about my son spending hours and hours on his tablet, now we are less worried as the parental control helps me check out on his activities on the net, I can also run through the texts my son receives or sends. It is indeed a big help and assurance. Parenting suddenly has become a tad easier!”
“Thanks to my mom for gifting me learnplay App. I am now able to get my own gifts by solving worksheets.”
Frequently asked questions
LearnPlay is a Parental Control and Learning Assessment App. It consists of high-quality 3-levelled practice worksheets, in all major subjects, for grades 1 to 8. It allows parents to monitor their children’s academic progress and ensure their digital safety.
The three-in-one model of the app allows you to track and monitor your child’s online activities, make them practice their lessons, assign them tasks through the app, and reward them with gifts and playtime for the same.
The new-age app helps the new-age parents to strike the right balance between work and parenting.
Using learnPlay, parents can easily manage and monitor children’s devices, track their app usage, and also promote a better understanding of concepts learnt at school through our cognitive learning worksheets.
LearnPlay, on the one hand, is a learning tool that encourages children to learn and practise through its reward model, and on the other, it helps parents to ensure that children’s device usage is constructive and safe.
The app once installed on a device, helps you keep a track of all your child’s usage statistics. With LearnPlay, you can allow only selected apps to your child to use. Any attempt by the child to download any new app will be blocked.
LeanPlay is currently available on Android 5.0 and above versions. Our application can be installed on any tablet or smart phone and the web application can be accessed through any browser.
We’re always here to help you. If you ever get in a fix or have any app-related query, you can contact us anytime @ +91 96030 90009 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the app from Play Store
- Register with the app by clicking on Register
- Fill in all the credentials (*give a valid email and mobile number)
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your email/mobile number
- Click on ADD CHILD to add your child’s details
- Fill in all credentials here to create child’s profile
- Log in as parent – to see the details of the added child
- Log in as child to Activate the device under Device Set-up
- Permit LearnPlay usage access and Activate Device Administrator permission to receive child’s usage statistics (Under Device Setup)
- The Device is Ready.
- Under Manage Profile, confirm the child’s credentials
- SET PROFILE (when the child logs in the next time to use the device, steps start from here)
- Select the applications you wish to give your child access to while using the device and then ENABLE PROFILE
- Assign a Passkey (a 4-digit number) for your child to access his profile every time he/she uses the app
- The device is ready for the child to use.
- Go to the Child’s Home Screen for them to start solving the worksheets.
- For the child to use his profile, log in as Child; to make any changes to their profile or to add multiple profiles for more than one child, use the parent login only.
Yes, you can add multiple children to one device/user ID provided they are of different grades. Follow the given steps:
- Login to the app as PARENT
- Select the MENU on the top left corner
- Select ADD CHILD in KIDS PROFILE
- Fill in all the credentials of the child you wish to create the profile for
- LOGOUT and RELOGIN as CHILD
- Choose the newly added CHILD
- CONFIRM the child’s credentials
- SET PROFILE
- Select the apps you wish to give your child access to while using the device and ENABLE PROFILE
- Assign a Passkey (4-digit number) for your child to access his profile every time he/she wishes to use the app
- Your device is ready for the new child to use.
- To switch child, click on SWITCH USER
- When you switch to PARENT, you will be logged out and be required to LOGIN as PARENT
Yes, the safety and security of our customers is our utmost priority. LearnPlay never shares any of your personal data with any third party. Even the usage statistics of your child can be viewed by you only.
Yes, you need to activate the device administrator and usage access permissions to install LearnPlay. This allows the app to keep a track of any risky searches or apps that a child might tend to use. This allows LearnPlay to protect your child.
We offer learning material from all major curriculums run in India. You can subscribe to whichever curriculum your child needs to practise. Our content focuses on conceptual and generic learning that fortifies a child’s overall understanding of subjects thus enhancing their overall performance.
The questions in LearnPlay worksheets have been marked under three levels – Remember (definition based, which helps the child recollect all that they have learnt at school). Understand – the tricky questions under this level help a child understand the concept better and Apply level – contains Higher Order Thinking questions that help a child learn the practical application of the concept under study.
The questions are in increasing level of complexity, which not only identifies the strength areas and improvement areas of your child, but also challenge, interest and motivate the young minds, providing a 360-degree understanding of a concept to the child.